The Alaska 511 app provides travelers with state-wide traffic and road condition reporting, covering major highways in Anchorage, Delta Junction, Fairbanks, Glennallen, Haines/Skagway, Juneau, Kenai, Tok, Wasilla/Palmer, Valdez and more.
Providing a user-friendly map based interface, the simple navigation through the app’s features creates a seamless travel experience for users. Utilizing GPS location, the app presents traffic information from the user’s current location.
This feature-filled app includes:
- Real-time updates of traffic information based on the user’s GPS location
- Camera images of roadway conditions, incidents, construction, and other hazards
- A Feedback feature to submit AKDOT traffic incidents with easy to use voice recording
- Quick-select location options by map, highway, or a specific community
- A zoom-enabled map with clickable traffic icons
- Traffic reports of current GPS location
Know before you go! Check the Alaska 511 app before getting on the road. Have a passenger check updated traffic information while driving or pull over safely to avoid distracted driving.